Ginger Grapefruit Sour Recipe
featuring spindrift grapefruit
- 1. 2 oz. bourbon
- 2. 1/4 of a grapefruit, squeezed
- 3. Ice
- 4. 2 tsp ginger
- 5. Spindrift Grapefruit
Serves 2 • 10 Minute Prep
- 1. First, make ginger sugar by zesting about an inch of fresh ginger into a cup of sugar
- 2. Press the ginger into the sugar until mixed and fragrant
- 3. Add ice, bourbon, ginger-sugar, and the juice of ¼ of a grapefruit into a shaker
- 4. Shake vigorously and pour into a coupe glass over a fresh ice cube
- 5. Top with Grapefruit Spindrift. Enjoy!
Grapefruit and ginger goodness. Fresh, tangy, spicy, and smooth. All the adjectives.
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift