Sparkling Cranberry Apple Spritz
• Makes 6 cocktails/mocktails, or 1 pitcher
- 1. Add cranberries and water to a medium saucepan and heat on low heat until the cranberries split.
- 2. Remove the cranberries from the heat.
- 3. Drain the water and let it cool.
- 4. In a larger pitcher, add lemon juice, honey, apple cider, cranberry juice, Spindrift Lemon, and cooled cranberries.
- 5. Add in ice cubes and top off the pitcher or each individual glass with prosecco if using. Cheers!
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift