Sparkling Meyer Lemon & Sage Smash
- 1. In a glass, muddle together the meyer lemon quarters, simple syrup, sage leaves, and salt until the lemons have released their juices and the sage leaves have broken down.
- 2. Strain through a fine mesh strainer and set aside.
- 3. Use a lemon wedge to wet the rim of the glass, then roll in the saffron sugar.
- 4. Add ice, and pour in the strained lemon and sage mixture. Fill the rest of your glass with Spindrift Lemon.
- 5. Garnish with citrus slices(add some into the glass too) along with sage and flowers. Cheers!
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift