Strawberry Ricotta Crostini Recipe
• 10 Minute Prep • Makes 4-6
- 1. If you're using pre-made crostini, great! Otherwise, slice a baguette into 1/2 inch slices, brush with olive oil + toast at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 2. Mix ricotta, lemon juice, salt + fresh cracked black pepper to taste in a small bowl
- 3. Hull + chop strawberries into small pieces. Toss in a mixing bowl with olive oil, honey, balsamic vinegar and a sprinkle of salt + pepper
- 4. Spread a dollop of the ricotta mixture on each piece of crostini. Top each with a scoop of the strawberry mixture + sprinkle fresh herbs
- 5. Drizzle with a bit of extra olive oil, honey, and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 6. Pack + bring to your picnic, or enjoy right away!
“Convinced @drinkspindrift Lime is what limes would want their seltzer to taste like.”
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift