BOT Virtual Event Round-up
We have always wanted to celebrate a flavor launch by throwing a party for our community. Well, this year, we finally made it happen! To celebrate our new anything-but-ordinary flavor, Blood Orange Tangerine, we hosted our first-ever virtual launch party - and everyone in our community was invited to attend.Well, we were so excited about this latest addition to our product line that we hosted our first-ever virtual launch event to celebrate!
Whether you’re a Drifter who was able to attend the event on April 28th or couldn’t make it (we missed you!), we’ve recapped the event here so you can relive the experience or catch up on what went down.
Virtual Launch Event Overview
As an homage to Blood Orange Tangerine, we wanted to create an event that was ‘anything but ordinary’ – just like the new flavor!
We invited Jessica Vosk, one of our long-time Spinfluencers, to act as our veritable host and emcee. She brilliantly helped introduce talent, moderated giveaways, and interacted with our 125 hand-selected VIP attendees (more on this below). And Spindrift’s very own Ilana Shektman (you may recognize her from TikTok) fabulously joined her to co-moderate some of the segments!
An Anything but Ordinary Experience
Our entire community of Drifters were invited to join the celebration by watching the event on Facebook Live but to make the event extra special, we set aside a collection of VIP passes for attendees who submitted #AnythingButOrdinary facts about themselves throughout our launch. We sent each VIP a custom kit with special BOT merch, an 8-pack of Blood Orange Tangerine, and the materials they’d need to participate alongside our talent throughout the show.
The best part about being a VIP was that you could win a live giveaway including prizes like a year’s supply of Spindrift, a cooler, and more.
Spindrift’s Blood Orange Tangerine Virtual Launch Event Lineup
We were thrilled to include a group of talented Drifters to star in the event. Attendees enjoyed interactive live performances featuring:
- Jessica Vosk: Broadway superstar and long-time Spinfluencer - Jessica moderated our event end-to-end, gave incredible banter, and kept the conversation flowing between performers and viewers
- Kiran & Nivi: Twin singer-songwriters and TikTok sensations performed two acapella songs for us, live - and quite literally brought some of us to tears.
- Fritz Proctor: This skilled artist color-matched the unique hue of Blood Orange Tangerine on a Spindrift can. Our VIP attendees even painted alongside him!
- Kasim Hardaway: A self-proclaimed ‘foodtrepreneur’ from Kansas City, MO showed off his #AnythingButOridinary kitchen skills by creating a Blood Orange Tangerine Salmon Stack (fullrecipe here!). He share tips for viewers who were cooking at home.
- Bill Creelman: We were also joined by our founder and CEO! Bill hosted a ‘Share a Spindrift with Bill’ Q&A segment where he answered burning questions from our audience with a special guest - and gave away a year's supply of Spindrift.
The 90 minutes flew by but it’s safe to say we had an incredible time celebrating both our new flavor and our unique, incredible community. If you weren’t able to join us live, you can still watch the experience over on our Facebook page. Let us know what you think of the event and what you’d love to see next time by tagging us on social @drinkspindrift and you can order a big pack of Blood Orange Tangerine over to the Drifter Market!
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift