End-of-Summer Spritzer With Winc & Spindrift
It's still summer so we're still mixing up some delicious warm-weather cocktails! This week, we wanted to create something simple, fresh, and refreshing using a bottle of wine we had in the fridge.
We got a delivery from our friends at Winc, a wine club that sends new wine to your doorstep every month (yes please!). You can pick from 100s of wines on their site or take a quick quiz to help Winc suggest wine for you.
When we ordered for the office, we chose two reds, a white, and a rosé so there was something for everyone. Receiving the delivery was especially fun because it felt like unboxing a gift. (Even if we ordered it for ourselves.)
We had a blast setting up our own in-office wine-tasting. Then, in typical Spindrift fashion, we decided to experiment with our new wines by mixing them with different flavors of Spindrift.
Here's our favorite.
Spindrift Strawberry Spritzer
(Serves 4 - or 2 people, twice)
- 15-20 fresh strawberries
- 2 cans Spindrift Strawberry
- 1 bottle of rosé - we used Cocomero from Winc
- lime wheel for garnish
- Crush ~16 fresh strawberries then press through fine strainer (making fresh strawberry juice).
- Pour juice evenly among 4 wine glasses.
- Pour 2 oz of rosé over ice.
- Add 3 cubes to ice to each glass.
- Top with 3oz of Spindrift Strawberry. Garnish the rim with a small strawberry and lime wheel.
And if you'd like to try Winc for yourself (and get $20 off your first order) go to: trywinc.com/spindrift. Cheers.
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift