Spindrift Golden Pineapple Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND
WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: THE SPINDRIFT GOLDEN PINEAPPLE SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”) IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. EMPLOYEES OF SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, PROMOTIONAL PARTIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, AND ANY ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES INVOLVED IN ANY WAY WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES (AND MEMBERS OF THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY AND/OR THOSE LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD OF EACH SUCH EMPLOYEE) ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. ADDITIONALLY, INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE UNDER ENDORSEMENT AGREEMENTS,SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENTS, OR OTHER SIMILAR RELATIONSHIPS WITH SPONSOR AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND JUDGE’S DECISIONS, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. WINNING A PRIZE IS CONTINGENT ON FULFILLING ALL REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH HEREIN. VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins March 4, 2020 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends April 23, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. TWO (2) WAYS TO ENTER:
a. With Purchase: Look for 8-packs of Spindrift Pineapple Sparkling Water (“8-Pack”) at drinkspindrift.com, available until 4/23/2020, while supplies last. If there is a golden pineapple can (“Golden Pineapple”) in your 8-Pack, email a picture clearly showing the unique prize code on the side of the Golden Pineapple can (“Prize Claim”). Non-winning 8-Packs will not contain any Golden Pineapple or code. All Prize Claims must be made by May 29, 2020. After that time, Golden Pineapples and codes will be void and no longer valid for prize redemption. Any prize claim that results from error of any kind will be void. Once you have submitted your Prize Claim, it will need to be verified. The winner verification process is described in Rule 5 below.
b. Without Purchase: To enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase, visit the Sweepstakes webpage located at http://www.drinkspindrift.com/golden-pineapple. Then, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the entry form during the Sweepstakes Period. All fields must be completed. Incomplete submissions are void. If your entry is a potential winning entry, Sponsor or Administrator will contact you. See Rule 5 for details regarding winner notification and verification.
Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes, and time, for all purposes relevant to the Sweepstakes, is measured based on ET. Each “day” begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Any attempts to enter more than the permitted number of times with multiple identities, email addresses, or by any other means, may result in disqualification. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain. No responsibility is assumed for entries and winner notification responses that are lost, delayed, misdirected, misdelivered, illegible, mutilated, incorrect, or incomplete, and such entries will not be eligible for this Sweepstakes.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: 13:1,500, regardless of entry method.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: Sponsor or Administrator will contact potential winners using the contact information provided at the time of entry or in potential winner’s Prize Claim email. Failure to respond to any winner notification within ten (10) days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Each potential prize winner will be required to give sufficient information (name, address, etc.) to allow for delivery of the prize, and may also be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, publicity, and liability release. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any unclaimed or forfeited prize will not be awarded; all properly claimed prizes will be awarded. In the event that a potential winner is found ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected.
6. PRIZES: A total of thirteen (13) Spindrift prize packs are available. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize pack is $1,000. Each Spindrift prize pack includes:
· One year’s (1) supply of Spindrift sparkling water delivered to the winner’s home
(2 cases/48 cans per month for 12 months)
· One (1) Custom tabletop Spindrift fridge
· One (1) pineapple pin
· Four (4) drinking glasses
· One (1) pack of golden metal straws
· One (1) Pineapple Spindrift t-shirt
No transferring of prize, prize substitution, or cash equivalent of prize permitted. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Any difference between the actual value of any prize and the approximate retail value set forth in these official rules may not be claimed and will not be awarded. Each winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize. Allow 6-8 weeks after validation for receipt or arrangement for receipt of prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements, and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. Decisions of Administrator are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, Promotional Parties, and those involved in the development, production, implementation, and distribution of this Sweepstakes, including each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, and agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, attorneys, and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Released Parties”), from any and all liability for any and all claims, damages, losses or injuries of any kind whatsoever, including without limitation, death, and bodily injury, damages, losses or injuries, or any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, directly, or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize, including entry and participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes or prize or prize related activity, including, but not limited to acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. No responsibility is assumed for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in these Official Rules, any online or other advertisements for the Sweepstakes, the announcement of any prize, or otherwise in any materials.
8. GENERAL: No responsibility is assumed for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, server, provider, mobile device, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device related to the Sweepstakes, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information or prize claims on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any Web site, on any app, or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select winners from among the eligible entries received that are unaffected by the problem. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or undermines the integrity of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be your sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances. Golden Pineapples and/or unique codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if they contain errors, or do not contain proper security devices as inserted by Sponsor. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred with entering into the Sweepstakes; and (3) no punitive, incidental, indirect, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits or attorneys’ fees, may be awarded, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
10. GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, regardless of conflicts of law principles. Any action or litigation concerning this Sweepstakes shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Delaware, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Delaware.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the winners’ names, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by May 29, 2020 to: Spindrift “Golden Pineapple Sweepstakes” Winner List, P.O. Box 1916, New York, NY 10156.
13. SPONSOR: Spindrift Beverage Co., Inc., 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, DE 19802.
14. ADMINISTRATOR: The A Team LLC, 1441 Broadway, New York, NY 10018.
Are you a Drifter? Join us for insider perks, & more.
©2021 Spindrift. All Rights Reserved. Website Made by Colony
©2021 Spindrift. All Rights Reserved.
Website Made by Colony