Blackberry Orange Margarita
Serves 4 • 8 Minute Prep • Makes 32oz
- 1. Crush 15-20 blackberries until jammy, then strain through sieve or cheesecloth to remove excess pulp and seeds
- 2. Add blackberry juice, juice from orange, juice from 1.5 limes, agave, tequila, and ice to a shaker. Shake vigorously
- 3. Pour equally into 4 glasses with ice and salted rims.
- 4. Top each with Spindrift Blackberry
- 5. Garnish with lime wedge and two fresh blackberries. Enjoy!
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift