Lemon Curd Recipe
When life gives you extra lemons, make lemon curd. A dessert like spread, or topping, Lemon Curd makes for a delicious addition to your favorite cookies, ice cream, toast and cocktails.
- 1. 2/3 cup of sugar
- 2. 2/3 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3. 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 4. 4 eggs
- 5. 1 stick of butter
- 1. Combine sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and eggs to saucepan.
- 2. Turn heat to low and add butter. Gently whisk to combine.
- 3. Continue whisking constantly until the mixture is thick, about 6-7 minutes.
- 4. Add to an airtight container and allow to cool.
- 5. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week. Enjoy!
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift