Mango Orange Mojito Recipe
- 1. 3/4 cup fresh mint
- 2. 1 oz simple syrup
- 3. 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 4. 1/2 cup mango juice
- 5. 1 oz fresh squeeed lime juice
- 6. 6 oz. Spindrift Mango Orange chilled
- 7. orange slices and fresh mint for garnish
• Makes 2 mocktails
- 1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle mint and simple syrup together until mint leaves have partially disintegrated.
- 2. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3. Strain the mint syrup into two glasses filled with ice.
- 4. Then divide the orange, mango, and lime juices between both glasses.
- 5. Stir, then top with Spindrift Mango Orange.
- 6. Garnish with citrus slices(add some into the glass too) and fresh mint. Cheers!
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift