Sparkling Blackberry Thyme
Serves 1 • 5 Minute Prep
- 1. Make thyme simple syrup (boil sugar + water with a few sprigs of thyme) let cool
- 2. Muddle blackberries in the bottom of a shaker.
- 3. Add ice, lemon juice, vodka, and simple syrup to the shaker.
- 4. Shaker vigorously then pour over fresh ice in a tall glass.
- 5. Top with Spindrift Blackberry. Garnish with a fresh sprig of thyme.
This one tastes like sweet, fresh blackberries with a bit of depth from that fragrant fresh thyme. (And there's nothing like a bright drink to get your friends asking to try one.)
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift