Sparkling Blackberry Thyme
featuring spindrift blackberry
- 1. 1.5 oz. Vodka
- 2. 1/2 oz thyme simple syrup
- 3. 1 tb fresh lemon juice
- 4. Spindrift Blackberry
- 5. Fresh blackberries
Serves 1 • 5 Minute Prep
- 1. Make thyme simple syrup (boil sugar + water with a few sprigs of thyme) let cool
- 2. Muddle blackberries in the bottom of a shaker.
- 3. Add ice, lemon juice, vodka, and simple syrup to the shaker.
- 4. Shaker vigorously then pour over fresh ice in a tall glass.
- 5. Top with Spindrift Blackberry. Garnish with a fresh sprig of thyme.
This one tastes like sweet, fresh blackberries with a bit of depth from that fragrant fresh thyme. (And there's nothing like a bright drink to get your friends asking to try one.)
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift