half and half
Sparkling Lemon Mint Party Punch
• Makes 1 pitcher, about 10 glasses
- 1. In a large glass, muddle mint and simple syrup together until mint leaves have partially disintegrated.
- 2. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3. Strain the mint syrup into a pitcher and add in fresh-squeezed lemon juice.
- 4. Fill pitcher with ice and stir. Pour in chilled Spindrift Half& Half cans.
- 5. Stir again.
- 6. Garnish pitcher and glasses with lemon slices and fresh mint if desired. Cheers!
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift