half and half
Sparkling Lemon Mint Party Punch Recipe
Whether you're hosting a lively summer gathering, a family picnic, or just want to brighten up an ordinary day, a refreshing party punch is a surefire way to add a splash of excitement to any occasion. But why settle for the ordinary when you can create a spectacular Sparkling Lemon Mint Party Punch with the zest of Spindrift Half and Half? In this blog post, we'll take you through crafting a drink that combines the zing of fresh lemons, the coolness of mint, and the effervescence of Spindrift Half and Half.
Savor the Flavors of Spindrift Half and Half
Spindrift's commitment to using real, freshly squeezed fruit in their sparkling water is truly remarkable. Their Half and Half flavor is a wonderful example of this dedication, offering the authentic taste of freshly brewed tea and the zesty kick of lemons. With no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives, it's the perfect choice to infuse your Party Punch with a burst of natural effervescence.
Learn more about the journey to creating our half tea and half lemon sparkling water and discover some of our favorite tea mocktails try!
• 5 Minute Prep • Makes 1 pitcher, about 10 glasses
- 1. In a large glass, muddle mint and simple syrup together until mint leaves have partially disintegrated.
- 2. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3. Strain the mint syrup into a pitcher and add in fresh-squeezed lemon juice.
- 4. Fill pitcher with ice and stir. Pour in chilled Spindrift Half& Half cans.
- 5. Stir again.
- 6. Garnish pitcher and glasses with lemon slices and fresh mint if desired. Cheers!
“Convinced @drinkspindrift Lime is what limes would want their seltzer to taste like.”
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift