The Florida Girl Mocktail
- 1. 1/4 cup dehydrated strawberries
- 2. 1 tablespoon salt
- 3. 1/2 cup blood orange juice
- 4. 1 can Spindrift Grapefruit chilled
- 5. lime and grapefruit wheels for garnish
• Makes 2 mocktails
- 1. In a food processor, pulse dehydrate strawberries and mix with salt.
- 2. Use that mixture to rim 2 glasses and fill with ice.
- 3. Divide the blood orange juice between both glasses, then top with Spindrift Grapefruit.
- 4. Garnish if desired. Cheers!
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift