Pomegranate & Lime Mimosas
• Makes 2 mimosas
- 1. Place the sugar in a shallow dish, zest the lime into it, and mix together.
- 2. Glide a lime wedge around the rim of the flute glasses.
- 3. Dip the glasses into the zest and sugar to rim them.
- 4. Add pomegranate arils to the bottom of each glass, then slowly divide the Spindrift Lime and pomegranate juice between them.
- 5. Fill the rest of the way with champagne.
- 6. Garnish with rosemary. Cheers!
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift