Sparkling Mezcal Margarita
Serves 2 • 7 Minute Prep
- 1. Salt the rims of your glasses (run a lime wedge along the rim then dunk in a plate sprinkled with salt)
- 2. Add mezcal (or tequila), Cointreau, and the juice from 2 limes to shaker
- 3. Fill shaker with ice and shake vigorously
- 4. Add fresh ice to both glasses. Strain the margarita into the glasses evenly and top with 2-3oz of Spindrift.
- 5. Garnish with a lime wheel or wedge and enjoy!
Two margaritas are better than one! Get out your tequila or your mezcal and your favorite Spindrift flavor and you’re ready for #cincodemayo (or any happy hour).
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift