Top it off: Spindrift Cocktails & Mocktails Volume I
Cocktails & Mocktails
When you need something strong on a cool Fall (or Winter) night.
- 2oz your favorite bourbon
- 2 tsp real maple syrup
- Spindrift Lemon
- lemon peel
- cinnamon stick
- Fill a rocks glass with rocks.
- Add bourbon, maple syrup, and top with Spindrift Lemon.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and lemon peel. Cheers!
This beautiful cocktail was created by Liz from Pumpkin & Peanut Butter in honor of Spring. As Liz said, “If you need a little pick-me-up to end your busy Monday or just want to welcome in spring (and cross your fingers it’s really here), this cocktail is your JAM!”
- 1.5oz gin of choice
- 2-3oz freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 4-6oz Spindrift Cucumber
- 3-4 cucumber slices, thinly sliced
- 1/2 grapefruit slice, thinly sliced
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Fill a small cocktail glass with ice.
- Add 1 shot of gin (1.5 ounces), 2-3 ounces of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, and finish it off with 4-6 ounces of cucumber seltzer.
- Garnish with 3-4 slices of cucumber, 1/2 slice of grapefruit, and 1 small sprig of rosemary. Enjoy!
Lemon Basil Fennel
A lemony mocktail with a hint of herbs.
- 4 oz Spindrift Lemon
- 2 tsp fennel (macerated)
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 oz fennel simple syrup (simple syrup boiled with chopped fennel)
- ½ oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Shake over 2/3 cup of ice,
- add another little splash of Spindrift Lemon,
- garnish with a lemon slice.
*Optional add: 1.5oz vodka
A fresh take on your favorite margarita. (Real fruit tastes better.)
- 1oz fresh-squeezed lime juice
- several fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1oz triple sec
- Spindrift Raspberry Lime
- 2oz your favorite tequila
- crushed ice
- flaky salt
- Shake lime juice, triple sec, & tequila over ice.
- Pour over crushed ice in a salt-rimmed glass.
- Top with Spindrift Raspberry Lime. Garnish with a lime wheel and raspberries.
Lucky Gin & Cucumber
A refreshing take on a gin & tonic. With lots of fresh mint and cucumber sparkling water in lieu of tonic.
- fresh mint
- half of a lemon
- 1-2tsp honey
- Spindrift Cucumber
- your favorite gin
- cucumber slice into rounds
- Muddle mint, honey, and lemon juice in a shaker.
- Add 1 part Spindrift and 1 part gin.
- Shake with ice.
- Pour over fresh ice.
- Garnish with cucumber rounds and mint sprig. Enjoy!
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift