Top it off: Spindrift Cocktails & Mocktails Volume II
Cocktails & Mocktails
A simple but tasty cocktail that you can sip any time of year.
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz Lemon Spindrift
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz vodka (skip this for a mocktail version)
- Shake together ice, lemon juice, and vodka.
- Pour into coupe glass (or whatever you have on hand).
- Top with Lemon Spindrift.
- Garnish with thin lemon slice.
If you love grapefruit and springtime, here’s a cocktail for you.
- 3/4 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- Spindrift Grapefruit
- Sprig of rosemary
- 1 1/2 oz Gin (skip this for a mocktail version)
- Optional dash of simple syrup
- Mix gin and juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into a highball glass with ice.
- Top with Spindrift Grapefruit.
- Garnish with rosemary. Enjoy!
A bright Blackberry mocktail and a dessert in one.
- Blackberry ice cream (or yogurt or sorbet). We made our own - using fresh blackberries, vanilla, sugar, cream, and Blackberry Spindrift - but any good quality blackberry ice cream will do
- Blackberry Spindrift
- Fresh blackberries
- Scoop ice cream into champagne flutes, top with Blackberry Spindrift, garnish with a blackberry.
- Enjoy with a straw or a spoon!
Mojitos make everything better. Here's a Raspberry Lime version.
- · 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- · Handful of fresh or frozen raspberries
- · 1 tsp. superfine sugar
- · 3 mint leaves (more for garnish)
- · 2 oz white rum*
- · Spindrift Raspberry Lime
- Muddle a few raspberries, fresh lime juice, with sugar in your glass.
- Add mint leaves and mush them into the glass to release the minty goodness.
- Add crushed ice, rum, top with Raspberry Lime, and garnish with whole raspberries, a sprig of mint, and a lime wheel.
*You can always omit the rum for a fancy mocktail.
A citrusy twist on a classic.
- · 1 grapefruit
- · 1 lime
- · 1 1/2 oz silver tequila (skip this for a mocktail version)
- · 1/2 oz triple sec
- · Coarse salt
- Squeeze fresh juice from half the grapefruit and the lime.
- Pour in a short glass rimmed with salt, over ice, with triple sec and tequila.
- Top with Grapefruit Spindrift to taste.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit. Enjoy!
(*Feel free to skip the tequila for a mocktail that still tastes fresh and delicious.)
Cucumber Jalapeño Margarita
This delicious cocktail is from Isabel of Isabel Eats Cucumber Jalapeno Margarita. She's awesome and so is this gorgeous drink.
- 3 ounces silver tequila (2 shots) (skip this for a mocktail version)
- 1.5 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice (1 shot)
- 1/2 large cucumber, sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 jalapeño, sliced, plush more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon sea salt, for rimming glass
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or simple syrup
- 1.5 ounces triple sec
- 1 can Spindrift Cucumber Sparkling Water
- In a cocktail shaker or tall glass, add tequila, lime juice, jalapeño slices and cucumber slices. Stir and slightly press the jalapeños and cucumbers with the back of a spoon to help extract some of the flavors. Cover and let it sit in the fridge for 10 minutes or longer, depending on how spicy you want it.
- Pour the sea salt onto a small, shallow plate. Moisten the rim of two 8-ounce glasses with one of the lime quarters. Dip the moistened rims into the sea salt to coat with salt. Fill the cups with ice and set aside.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with agave nectar and triple sec. Shake to mix.
- Pour half the margarita into each of the salt-rimmed glasses and fill the rest of the glass with the cucumber sparkling water.
- Garnish with the sliced jalapeños, cucumbers and a lime wedge. Taste and enjoy!
Whether it's Wimbledon season or not - this cocktail's a keeper.
- fresh strawberries
- dash of raw sugar
- 1 part Pimm's
- 2 parts Spindrift Strawberry
- Macerate a few strawberries with a dash of sugar.
- Strain the strawberry juice into a glass (or leave if you like delicious strawberry mash!).
- Add ice then 1 part Pimm's to 2 parts Spindrift Strawberry.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry. Enjoy!
Fruitbowl Medley Mocktail
All fruit is invited to this party because it's a Fruitbowl Medley Mocktail. Add whatever fresh fruit you've got on hand (we had mango, oranges, strawberries, and limes), a can of Orange Mango, and voila. A perfect summer sip that doubles as a snack.
Want to turn this into sangria? Add in a splash of rum, peach schnapps, and white wine and voila!
“This lemon Spindrift isn’t horrible.”
— Briana D.
Get really real with us @drinkspindrift